As we all know that disposable nappies are getting very expensive. Why not get these reusable, washable super-absorbent and comfortable cloth nappies / diapers, which are also called modern cloth nappies or pocket nappies. For your baby, for the cost of buying disposable nappies, these reusable nappies and inserts will last you for a much longer period of time. They are economical and environmental-friendly that fit all of your needs --- Green environmental protection for your baby and your planet.
- Suitable for babies and toddlers 3kg-15kg (6.6 – 33 pounds) (a rough guide for reference only)
- Length of Diaper: 15” in length X 13” in width.
- One size fits all– you can adjust the diaper to your desired size (S,M or L) by snapping onto different rows of buttons on the nappy.
- Hip snaps and crossover snaps to prevent “wing droop”.
- Washable, waterproof and breathable.
- Comfortable elastic legging area to prevent leaking
- Can be used as nappy cover: Because the nappy is waterproof, it will also work just like a nappy cover. Use it (without the insert) with your disposable nappies at night time or nap time to prevent leaking and keep your bedding dry
- Outer layer: polyester with waterproof and breathable TPU .It's convenient for mammy to carry baby while taking a walk or doing chores.
- Inner layer: Charcoal Inside
Tips & Care
- Wash before first use. Please wash colors separately
- It usually will take a few washes to reach its full absorbency (could be 6 washes or more)
- Place the insert inside the nappy through the open pocket in the back
- Liquid will be absorbed through the inner layer of the nappy to the insert
- More than one insert may be needed when sleeping or when necessary
- Nappy should be changed every 2-3 hours, and when damp, to prevent nappy rash
- Remove and rinse off the residuals (knock solids into toilet), then store in dry place.
- Machine wash (no hotter than 30℃), cold rinse.
- Hang them up to dry in the sun (sunlight helps bleach the nappies to remove any remaining stains), or "Low" tumble dry.
- Do not store nappies for too many days, should be washed in 1-2 days.
- No bleach, No softener, DO NOT boil the cover.